Monday 28 October 2013

Easy Peasy Four Beans Salad

What a weekend!!!!

Full of baking and birthdays parties. Mondays are usually the day when I am on Domestic Goddess duties but not today, today I was Kaput I knew I was Kaput when I was too tired to make myself a cuppa so for the first time in a very long time I only had one cup of coffee who would have thought.

The boys requested BBQ and I nearly jumped into song "The hills are alive with the sound of music" and if I didn't have white couches I would have been dancing and jumping on them.

Since we were cooking the BBQ I just made a very easy bean salads mainly because it was the first thing I found in the pantry and fridge. so here we go it's easy and super yummy.







Ingredients

400g four bean mix (rinse)
400g corn kernels
1/2 red onion
2 slice grilled zuchinni
Balsamic Vinegar
a dash of olive oil
a pinch of salt.

Mix everything and VIOLA!!!!!! 

so easy so yummy just perfect for a lazy Monday night like tonight

2 comments:

  1. That sounds really delicious and great for my vegetarian husband. I will try it on my family and let you know how I go. Thanks for sharing, Karla!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bag Lady I hope you enjoy it. we loved it so tasty. I look forward hearing how you go. Cheers Karla

      Delete