Sunday 15 February 2015

The Cupcake lady's never fail cake

I am on my way to the neighbours house for a cuppa and a chat and I thought I should bake my never fail cake, I have been baking this cake as long as I can remember, what I like most about this cake is that it never fails me and it is dead easy to make, and most importantly it brings so many smiles when people eat it.

Enjoy



The Cupcake Lady never fail cake

cake mix:
160 mls milk
2 cups self raising flour
1 cup caster sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
160g butter

icing
125g unsalted butter
225g icing sugar

how to:

1. pre heat the oven to 180c

2. Grease and line a 20 cm cake tin

3. Beat butter, caster sugar and vanilla with an electric beater until creamy

4. add eggs and beat

5. add self raising flour and milk and beat

6. spoon the mixture into the tin

7. bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown (check with a skewer) if it's ready

8.Cool down in the tin before turning it over

9. Once it's cool decorate with the icing and a few sprinkles or just plain icing sugar either way is delish

ICING

how to:

beat butter and icing sugar with an electric beater until smooth, if it is too hard add a dash of tepid water and beat if it is too runny add some icing sugar until the desired texture)



and VIOLA!!!! make yourself a cuppa and enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment