Monday 23 February 2015

Yorkshire pudding.

Tonight I can't be bother to cook and we have loads of leftovers from last night roast dinner. As everyone knows I am English at heart I love a rainy day, my cuppa in a nice china set and one of my favourite food is Yorkshire pudding they are so delish and super easy to make the only problem now is that I am totally addicted and I think I will have to add them to our Sunday roast menu.

I used Jamie Oliver's recipe and like always he never fails.

I am addicted to these things and I think you should too.

enjoy



Ingredients

Vegetable oil
2 large eggs
100g plain flour
100ml milk
sea salt
black pepper

How to

1.pre-heat the oven to 200c fan force

2.in a cupcake tin add a splash of vegetable oil in each compartment, pop in the oven for 10-15 minutes so the oil gets really hot.

3.beat the eggs, flour, milk a pinch of salt and pepper together until smooth place in a jug

4.carefully remove the tray from the oven, then pour the mix into the compartments.

5.pop the tray back in the oven to cook for 12-15minutes or until risen and golden.

and VIOLA!!!! they are done.

Don't thank me thank Jamie. cheers Karla



No comments:

Post a Comment